Ex-Military Job Opportunities with
Snack in the Box
Leaving the military and wondering if a franchise would be a good business opportunity for you? Being ex-military, starting and running a franchise means you are more likely to succeed. 90% of all ex-forces start up franchisees succeed compared to 20% of normal small businesses.
Our current ex-military franchisees have found that their skills learnt in the Forces are highly suitable for running a Snack in the Box franchise. Previous UK Armed Forces personnel find that their excellent organisational skills, great work ethic and a willingness to succeed reaps huge rewards when running their own franchise business. We are demob specialists offering support, training and understanding knowing that leaving the military into civilian life and running your own business is a big step.
Our track record in assisting ex-military personnel is an impressive one. Whether you're about to leave the Army, Navy or Air Force or have already left, a Snack in the Box franchise may be the best move you ever made - just like many other ex-military personnel have found.
Our Ex-Military Franchisees Enjoy:
- A home-based business
- A better work / family life balance
- Offers the financial rewards for those not afraid of hard work
- A business that thrives for individuals with great organisational skills
- A business that is not office-based and gets you out and about
- A cash income from day one
- Regular repeat business from your own local territory of customers
Ex-Forces Charity Work
Snack in the Box is proud to support the Forces charity Hounds for Heroes though regular charity work by our company staff.