Training and support services for our franchisees
Working together is fundamental to the Snack in the Box philosophy. We believe in our franchisees success and aim to ensure maximum investment after buying a franchise business. We deliver committed, on-going training and support services. We consider it essential to the long term success of your vending franchise business.
At Snack in the Box we appreciate how we can only be a successful franchisor if our franchisees are successful. Snack in the Box is known through the industry for our excellent training and on-going support.
Snack in the Box are proud members of the British Franchise Association. We have 16 years of franchising experience, ensuring we offer the best franchise business opportunities possible.
Snack in the Box has a dedicated Support Centre, with plenty of vending franchise specialists whose sole responsibility is supporting our Franchisees:
- A dedicated Franchise Manager, assisting with the day-to-day running of your vending business
- Maintenance support via 'field' and 'telephone' engineers
- Installation support of your vending machines
- Field based training at your vending customers & specialist workshops
- Continuous negotiation, ensuring the best prices from our product suppliers.
- The forwarding of regular news bulletins to our franchise network on-line
- Annual Franchisee conference to meet other franchisees. Compare franchise stories, swap franchise business tips and advice.
- Support from our Brand partners Mars, Walkers and Britvic
- A specialist, secure 'web-based' Franchisees reporting and database system
Sales and Marketing Support to Maximise Your Snack Franchise Business Investment
The 'Sales and Marketing' support provided to you by Snack in the Box is invaluable as we will assist you in finding your initial vending customer base and then the on-going growth and development of your business:
- Workplace data, detailing potential customers in your area
- Field based support, via a team of 'on foot' Sales Managers
- Sales training - one-on-one or via specific training workshops
- Sales pack and marketing materials
- Direct Marketing, via specific point of sale material mailed out to potential vending customers
- National Accounts where we have major UK national companies who are our customers
- New product services
- Regular sales reviews with Snack in the Box